Monday, October 27, 2008

You'll Never Get ye Hands on me Lucky Cathedral!

St. Patrick's cathedral. Yes, THAT St. Patrick. Maybe this will help...
St. Patrick
Check out those flying buttresses. Those are some hott buttresses (big ups to my highschool history teacher for getting me to remember something like that after all this time).
What is it about Cathedrals is it that fills me with a sense of awe? Maybe it's that they always looks like they're about to crush you.
Not getting to look at the inside of things has been kind of a theme on this trip- I've not been inside any castles and the only way I would have gotten into the Cathedral would have been to actually go to a religious service. No Thank You! Maybe I should start getting up before noon.
Cathedral Count: 4
(I'm sure it's more than this, but I just haven't been keeping track)

No comments: