Monday, October 20, 2008

A Blogging trip to Castle Blog (with the Blogging Team)

Originally I was going to call this update "A Day Trip to Castle Durotar", because that's what it is about, but then I noticed something on the main page of this crazy website I blog from
BLOGS OF NOTE (and then a list of some 'blogs of note')
It's linked in case you want to see it yourself. Now if you're anything like me you might say, out loud while flailing your arms, "what the heck is a blog of note?!?!?!"
Luckily they had a little link for me to click and here's what they said

Blogs of Note

Interesting and noteworthy Blogger-powered blogs, compiled by the Blogger Team.


"Blogger powered blogs of note compiled by the blogger team?"
:(
Wonderful. I hope that some day I can not only use the same word 4 times in a sentence but also have that word be 'blog'.
I think I'm gonna resolve to never type 'blog' again.
Castle Count: 6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blogblog! come see my new blog! it's on wordpress and it's awesome! yours bloggingly,
blog. v.