Thursday, October 23, 2008

St. Stephen's Green

I guess that's what this color would be if it were a crayon.My first day in Dublin I just wandered around the city. Let me tell you, it can be refreshing to be around large groups of people again, even for a social phobic like me.
This is St. Stephen's Green, a big park in the middle of the city.
I love ducks. Did I ever mention to you guys that I love ducks?
This isn't a duck but just look at his big floppy feet.
Swans are okay I guess, but they're no ducks. [/duck raving]
This statue is called 'famine' I think, but there's another, more famous famine statue in Dublin so I don't know.
Hhere are some good wallpapers for all of you.
This park was filled with statues as well as magnificent magnificent ducks. There was one of James Joyce that I really wanted to see.
But I never got around to it. Do you know how many good writers are from Ireland? You might after the next update.

Yes, I'm semi-planning ahead now. It's a new direction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quel esprit nouveau! très magnifique vraiment! ah, nous attendons le temps étrange. bonjour!