Wednesday, October 1, 2008

In Scotland!

It's great!

I can't upload any pictures now, but I will hopefully have a real internet connection at somewhere I stay within the next few days.

This place is absurd. I mean, aside from getting used to driving on the left side of the road, it's the landscape.
The other day I walked up a mountain called Arthur's Seat and on the way back down found some wild blackberries growing.

I mean really.

It's the best landscape in the world.

And people speak english here.

I can't wait for you guys to see this pictures!

Shoutouts to Lia who actually comments on my blog, big ups.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

scotland sounds beautiful, I can't wait to see pictures. And thank you for the shout out! Visit a pub for me...love you!

Nicole Baisden said...

Hi Jesse! Aside from being sick it looks like you're having a great time! I'm so jealous, me sitting here with practicum and other crappy classes, you looking for Nessie . . . not fair. Have fun!!!

Jesse K said...

Hey Tara, thanks for commenting. Nice to know people are reading. Does that little blog-symbol by your name mean that you are blogging about something too?

Say hello for me if you think to