Friday, October 3, 2008

Italian Joke

Sign in the front of busses in Italy: "Please don't talk to driver, he needs his hands to steer"

In other news, Scotland completely rocks. It's sooo cool.

The landscape is just huge rolling green hills punctuated with equal amounts of sheep and ancient ruins.


Just a real quick update cause I'm tired, some pictures. The city of Edinburgh (pronounced EyyD-IhN-buuuuurghughrhhhhuuuuu) by day. What is this? Really, someone explain to me
Each streets looks like it's straight out of a museum or old timey theme park
There are spires everywhere
And statues, a popular standbye in Europe. This one is in front of a church (jeeze, try a little harder guys, could it get more stereotypical?)
This just looks like a jigsaw puzzle

It's a famous thing!
I don't know, I think that's a castle. Every other building is like a castle here
And here's where the alien mothership crashed into the earth durring the MacLeod/MacSpacemonster feud.
I'm serious, everything in Edinburgh looks like this
Wow, I will upload more tomorrow or the next day because I love you guys.
Updates more regularly for next few days

No comments: