Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Come on Eilean!

On this, the day before I leave Scotland, I thought I might share something different with you, my blog audience.
It's another castle.

Castle Count is now at 3, if you're keeping track at home.
This is Eilean Donan, it's unique for being really pretty or on a lake maybe. I don't know, just look at the castle. Listen, it costs like 5 pounds just to get in to one of these places and I think they're much more interesting from outside. But consequently this means I don't know anything about them. Wikipedia it or something.
Imagine waking up with this view and then, I don't know, subjugating some peasants or something. It's good to be the kind or clan lord or whatever they have here.
Tomorrow: Something Really Interesting: The Isle of Skye!

No comments: