Monday, November 3, 2008

Pray

and also, of course, vote. Vote for Barrack Obama. I don't care if you're a republican or a conservative or in the top 5 percent or you have some issue with his stance on social issues. Vote for Obama because the world wants to love America the way it used to in the pre-bush days. Every country in the world wants Obama to win, they'll be very disappointed if we elect another white republican after Bush.
You've got to understand how the world sees us right now- it's not pretty. The good news is we can redeem ourselves in the eyes of the world. All the talk of the past years about America losing relevance and no longer being a world power, this is our chance to do something about it. We have an invitation back into the good graces of the global community. Ok, that's all my polical ranting, back to the travel blog. But so help me god, if you people fuck up so badly that Sarah Palin becomes president somehow I might just stay over here in Europe.

Ok so, what's new? Well, I've moved again.
I'm now in a place called Tuebingen which is about a 2 hour drive north of where I was before, in Constanz. I know I haven't blogged about Constanz at all, but I'll get around to it. Just want to keep you guys updated with what's actually going on. The new place is wonderful, so clean and quiet compared to the horrible dorm housing we had last month.
We didn't even have internet there, it was like torture basically.
The bad news is for the next few days I'm preparing for this counseling conference I'm going to so that's going to mean no blogging. But stick with me and I'll be back early next week at the latest, able to devote my full attention to this stupid blog instead of being pulled in a million directions at once.
Love you guys, hi to you all, each one of you individually, I'm typing this for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so excited about the election and a bit nervous, too. i don't even wanna think about the option that mccain gets elected -- ok that's enough. germany sez: america, vote for obama!!

Anonymous said...

I VOTED FOR OBAMA

Jesse K said...

SO DID I AND ALSO LIKE THE WHOLE COUNTRY