Friday, November 21, 2008

That Place with the Musicians

I don't know how or why I forgot about this but I guess I did
I went to Bremen, quite a while ago now
Actually I went to Bremen twice, funny story. I thought I had booked the flight to Scotland for the 18th but I actually booked it for the 19th. Found out when I arrived at the airport.
However, this turned out to be a lucky enormous error because I had also forgotten my passport in Berlin.
So what I did was rented a car and drove back and forth in one day and caught my flight the next.
I plan on doing a whole update about driving here some time so I'll save my comments on the autobahn for then.
Bremen, by the way and in case you can't tell by the pictures, is a great city. Up until then I had only been in Berlin and Bremen was a lot quainter, prettier, and European city while still maintaining all the conveniences of a metropol.
Of all the cities i've been to in Germany I think Bremen is the one I'd most like to live in and that's a pretty big statement.
So why not give Bremen a try? This blog post paid for by the Bremen Association for Getting People to Come to Bremen.

8 comments:

veloner said...

you mixed up the dates again. you thought you had booked the flight for the 28th but it was on the 29th. that has to be said because the 28th where we were standing in front of the Bremen airport, not finding your passport nor our flight, that was my birthday. just so your friends get the whole picture..

Anonymous said...

Ok, as promised, I just read (or at least skimmed) yr entire blog, and I have come to the conclusion that I hate you. I am seething with envy and vitriol that your life is so much more interesting than mine.

How do you travel so much?? When do you work??! Do you even have a job?

I just had a full week free, but it was because I sprained my ankle, so I couldn't really travel any further than the couch. I just played Rock Band 2 the whole time, and I had to play it left-handed so I could hit the foot pedal on the drums without aggravating my injury. Why are you in Ireland, eating delicious food from Maggiano's while I'm in my living room eating Chinese food every night?

Oh my god, I hate you so much.

Love,

Jesse Tombari

P.S. Please call me or email me or SOMETHING. I really miss talking to you.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jesse T. I hate you too. And I can't get you to email me or message me back on facebook or anything! But that town looks really charming (minus the subway). It looks like i would love it.

Jesse K said...

shut up lia, I talk to you more than enough

Anonymous said...

:( rude!

veloner said...

jesse!!!!

Jesse K said...

u kno im jus playin ladiez >_*

Jesse K said...

that's me winking^^^^