Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Take one last look at Ireland

So, that's it, goodbye to Ireland. Of all the places I've been it's the one I'd most like to spend more time in.
As I said before we actually did make it to beautiful Connemara, but by then it was too dark for pictures. Sorry folks : (
Spent out last day walking around Dublin, what a great city. Goodbye Ireland, you are still missed.
You know they don't have cheddar cheese in Germany, but they do have it in the UK.. It's a real rip-off is all I'm saying. I guess they're too good for cheddar cheese in fancy continental Europe.
Welp, we're back to Germany for more German adventures next time I update. For those following along at home I went from Ireland to Konstanz and from Konstanz to Tuebingen where I am now.
Oh but not for long, tomorrow I am hoping on a train to traveling partner/girlfriend V's hometown in the Ruhr area and from there on to Amsterdam. Maybe blogging will be interrupted again, just warning you.
I am excited about finally showing you the places I've been living, Ireland now seems so long ago, I can barely remember why I took pictures of these things.
...
Ok, I know this one. There's a statue on that bench, it looks like that guy's talking to it. I guess you just had to be there (another good name for this blog). Love you guys, start commenting again or I'm gonna quit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no it really looks like the guy is talking to the statue

Anonymous said...

oh and i comment all the time. i fit it into my busy schedule. oh and you should be proud of me because i think i'm getting all A's this semester! I get scolded by you if i don't do well now be happy for doing really well!