Monday, December 1, 2008

I've Got a Golden Ticket

To a real, working, Swiss chocolate factory!
I wish I could say that I don't have any pictures because the awesome tour was so secret that they had to prevent their candy making techniques from falling into the hands of the evil Slugworth. No, they had an even more extreme way to make sure no one finds out anything, all their signs are in GERMAN! (any German readers want to translate this 6 golden rules to quality chocolate for me?)
Oh, and also, there was no tour. I know! It's an outrage! I guess I just figured that all chocolate factories had awesome tours. Instead, enjoy this picture of a plaque from the lobby.
It wasn't all bad, they had a bunch of free samples and we bought a bag of 10 freshly made chocolate bars for like 2 euro. However, that's not a blog entry by itself, a blog entry needs pictures! Well, I did manage to take pictures of goats. A whole field of them right behind the train station next to the factory.
Also, please note, these are like the only pictures of Switzerland that I have even though I went there a few times. So here it is, beautiful Switzerland!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aren't those...sheep? Not goats? Whatever, they're sooo cuuuteee! I loved switzerland when i went, although I didn't get to tour any chocolate factories!