Tuesday, December 16, 2008

An Intractable Moron Goes Home

WASSSSSUP!!!!
Haha, it's me, yer bro, an Intractable Moron. Jesse is too busy getting his bags packed and flying back to America to do a farewell blog so he asked me to do it for him (these are pictures of some lame town he was living in for like 2 months called tubbington or some lame s**t like that)
So I guess I am pretty happy cause guess why? I'm going back to America too, the greatest country on earth.
And todays blog entry is gonna tell you why sucka
First we have way awesomer stuff. You know like pink polo tshirts with popped collars and big SUVs although I guess they got less popular since some exonomic crisis or something (I love that game).
Second we have the baddest states, New Jersey, Texas, Boston, man there are so many great ones I forgot to name them all. Like california, I forgot to name that. Do you think that some lame s**t like baden-wuteverburg can compete with that (its got bad in its name for a reason!)
Hell no because you can't mess with the united state's states, these states don't run (not even from iraq!)!
Third of all how come Europitians are always talking out they mouth like they've got the most progressive countries or whatever when really they are a bunch of fassists. If have youre so free then how come you cant have guns?? Show me your guns europe and then we can talk like real men do (with guns).
Step four, sometimes on german magazine covers or books or something you can see a chick's titties right on the cover. Can you believe that s**t? Can we get something like that going down in america too? That one didnt have anything to do with the united states but ive been thinking about it a lot
And finally the fifth and final and most important reasons why I LOVE the united states better (never forget!) is because of all my awesome brosefs and brosefinas who are living there. THEY ARE CRAZY AND OUT OF CONTROL. Man I love you guys and so I'm coming back to chizill again w you all!!
Maybe not forever though, europe rocked pretty hard and so i'll probably come back some day like maybe when i'm not out of money!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

-An Intractable Moron

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was funny...but polo tshirts? I mean it's either a polo, or a tshirt. Not a polo tshirt.

Jesse K said...

yeah that's definitely the thing he said that made the least sense

Anonymous said...

it's alright, in uropa we say polo-shirt. man, i could comment forever but i think i've said everything.