Friday, December 12, 2008

An Intractable Moron Visits Europe

Hi everyone jesse's takin a break from blogging and so he asked me, an intractable moron, to write today's update for him. I'm supposed to talk about what things about europe I liked but lets be real europes not much of a country so its gonna be a short list lol
just kidding europe has been pretty good to me so far, but its no USA. Seriously god bless those 48 eagles (the states are the eagles, I don't count those other 2), never forget.
Anyway whats good about euope is mainly i think the free drinking
you can drink in public and anywhere and no one gives you a hard time, this one time I saw dude getting wasted in a church I SWEAR
And also kids are allowed to drink. or maybe thier not and just nobody cares if they do but really its the same. And this one time I went to amsterdamn and you KNOW what they do theyre am I right? HaHA just playing yo I don't admit to anything ;-))
so I guess number 1 is drinking, but it costs so much money. at first i thought it wasnt so expensive here just normla but than i noticed that they charge all your debit card in EUROES and that costs more for some reason and also my bank was a total DICKS about it and some kind of charge who knows.
the other cool thing is sometimes girls walk around with no shirt on on beaches. I havn't actully seen this but I heard on one message board that it's pretty common. I'd like to see that if you know what I mean ; )
But i guess it wouldn't be so great if they didn't shave there armpits I mean come on how gorss cant it possibly get?
And anoter good thing is that the girls here aren't so fat as they are in merica. Like if you ever walk through a wallmart DAMN thats some fat people and its not like that here for some reason.
Oh and also they eat trancefat here like ALL THE TIME I knew that stuff wasnt really bad for you they know whats up, If its so bad for you how come all of euopre aint fat huh??
So over al I think it was a good kind of thing to go to eurpoe because i saw a lot of things like arches and churchs and castels and old things like that but its worse cauze noone speaks english here and thats SUCKS
and also they have burger kings and stuff but the menu is different and it costs more what is UP With that?
One time I saw a anarchist
PEACE (-<)

-An intractable moron
(these pictures areof Insel Mainau or whatever its like a germany walt disney world but with plants and gardens instead of rides ops I almost forgot to say it what it was lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

astonishing that we even make the same jokes in our blogs.

Anonymous said...

That was really funny.