Saturday, September 13, 2008

Subtle Traces of America

Finally I got to scratch my nostalgia itch a bit by attending my very first AMERICAN MONSTER TRUCK SHOW.
It was right in my neighborohood too, albeit to an area I had not yet been to. It was held at the Sportpark Velodrome, some kind of immense soviet sport structure.
Oh boy, hell drivers! Just like we have in America! This is gonna be good (after 3 or 4 drinks).
American Monster-Truck Motor Euro-Tour?
I had assumed it would be inside the drome, but it was actually a rather smallish event, and outside in the german cold no less.
Still, it ended up being pretty awesome. This is some of the aftermath. Boy, they really ran over those cars...

Check out these videos I took!

I actually put something on youtube!!

Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
Video 4

This blog just keeps getting better and better! Hopefully someone will start reading it soon!

2 comments:

veloner said...

saskia knows how to put the actual video on your blog, maybe aks her about that. btw i comment your blog almost everyday, WHEREAS you haven't left one comment in my blog so far.. triumph from the cold exhibition room! now come + get me.

Jesse K said...

Ur blog is in moonlanguage.

and I know how to put a video in, I just would rather have people click.