Monday, September 8, 2008

This is Where I am Now, But Why?



So I've moved in to my new place, but at the moment we don't have our own real room. Per se.
We are sleeping in an artist's studio and we'll be moving in to the bedroom when the woman we are subletting from leaves, on

SEPTEMBER 11TH (never forget)

for, of all places, America. Yeah those things next to me in that picture? Art, major art. I've been immersed in art since I arrived, it's quite an art-y city.


For example I was at an exhibition the other day called "always keep a lemon in your pocket" about Mexican superstitions. Yeah, I don't know either.

So anyway, you all know I'm in Germany, but do you know why?

Well, the short answer is I met a girl from Germany. She's really fantastic and I met her in a really interesting way, but that story falls under the umbrella of traveling so I'll post it some other time. I decided, kind of spur of the moment, that I wanted to follow her back to Germany (please note, she wanted me to do this too). I'll call her 'V' for the purposes of this blog (most of you all know what her name is anyway.. but internet anonymity, you know?

Anyway, at this same time I was applying to present at a counseling conference in, coincidentally, Germany. And this all coincided nicely with me becoming rather sick of grad school and feeling like I needed a break. So I went to Germany.



And I'll be here for about 3 more months, back in time to start my school back up in the Spring.

Unless of course Sarah Palin somehow becomes president or vice president. That woman is a monster.

4 comments:

veloner said...

can't you find a better picture of you & me? the girl is moping!

veloner said...

everything else is, however, moving. I also never mentioned my own name in any of my blogs, but..

Anonymous said...

i love the balls

Jesse K said...

that's what she said..

(you said..)

and they're not balls, they're ARTs