Wednesday, March 10, 2010

An Intractable Moron Visits the German Wine Country

LOL SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP'! Represent back in europe with my number one dutchland peeps!
I learned in the airport when I get hear 3 dayz ago that the germans are really dutch and there countrys called Dutchland. Maybe thats where dutch master's come from lol..
You might be axing yourself why I might've returned to here, the historic home of beer pong and other rocking things when I had just left like: "I'm outy" only a few year and a halfs ago to return to america land of the free? Well, it turns out that I gotta come back cuz of some kinda lame @ss bull$hit about defacing some momunment and a international incident (sp?) tribunal trial and shit so to pair a phrase my boy "guess who's back??" Those were soem good times lol.
And you know I gotsta visit me some German wine country. Were talkin like everyone here is MESSED UP around the clock like so bad they cant even speak english anymore. Some dude was like "Spreken ze dutch?" to me and I was like "DAAAAAAMN SON U WASTED :)"
But ya I've been gettin my drink on not gonna lie, even tho last time I blacked out and woke up with some boot on my head in garbage can, but since when's that ever stopped ya boy??
So mainly I've just been chillin', checkin up on some fine german honeys and broing back some broskis with my bros.
These pics are from a town I stopped by through on the way to wherever this g@y-ass trials gonna be. I'm like roll up a jury on me, I dare you, go upside they're head with my belt, ya herd?
I think it's called Eatin' Clovin' or something.
It was "very nice!" (you remeber that movie Bort? That was MY MOVIE). Kindof a little quite for me, but they have these wineyards here and a bunch of statues and plaques and this thing made out of wood and it was pretty cool.
NE ways I think I gottsa to roll now some dude is yelling at me in dutch, it's like "calm down lt. red face, maybe you should go an concur poland again if you want to be such a facist lol" PEACE OUT PEEPS, FREEDOM!

No comments: