Thursday, September 6, 2012

Canada Trip Epilogue 3- Silly pictures signifying nothing

Well, blog's done for now guys. Enjoy some silly, out of context pictures I took all across this great nation.
Winnipeg bear is not pleased

I like to imagine he already had that ribbon before he was made into a fur. Like, just an award-winning raccoon or something.
Hostels.jpg


A giant fencing studio in Vancouver

Right across the street from the fencing studio- Scientology Center. I think a wars a-brewin
Oh yeah that's nice hey wait a minute

Oh no not that

overdoing it a little on the bilingual here i think

nice slogan
please don't call dr. hook on me

I declare this entrance to the USA to be uninspired and pedestrian
dramatic shift in tone there
yeah.. science..

like the rock says, til' we meet again travelblog fans. may you always travel vaguely. thanks for following along

No comments: